Game Night October 14th has been cancelled due to weather and road conditions.
"Community is the heart of our school. We learn in community, we grow in community and we serve in community."
- Ron Edwards, Principal/President
An Amazing High School Experience
Pope John Paul II High School educates students in the rich tradition of Catholic education. Its comprehensive college preparatory curriculum challenges students to succeed for a purpose: so they can transform the world in which they live.
The JPII Difference
- Challenging classes are delivered by an exceptional faculty.
- Cutting-edge technology is a daily tool in the classroom.
- Our flexible curriculum prepares all students to enter and succeed in college.
- Liturgies and retreats support the development of the whole student.
- Comprehensive service programs and the Community Period educate students to be contributing members of society.
MissionThe mission of Pope John Paul II High School is to provide a Catholic secondary education within a challenging academic, spiritual, and co-curricular environment that will develop men and women who are intellectually strong, spiritually alive, and committed to serving the needs of others.
VisionPope John Paul II High School will nurture and challenge every student to be transformed for a lifetime of courageous leadership and service through discovery and development of their God given gifts.
Non-Discrimination PolicyPope John Paul II High School admits students of any sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, or other school-administered programs.
5608 Pacific Avenue S.E., Lacey, WA | 360-438-7600 | 360-438-7607 fax